CAR RENTAL CONDITIONS
The “LESSOR” rents to the “LESSEE” under the terms and conditions staged on this page, for the said duration, which the lessee accepts and agrees to observe
1) The lessee,with his signature, acknowledges that he received the vehicle in proper operating condition, five tires in good condition, with complete set of tools, accessories and car registration papers and agree to return the vehicle under the same condition on the agreed date, time and place, in case of extension, has to inform the Lessor hours in advance and deposit the necessary amount,
2) Lessee undertakes that the vehicle not to be used;
A- To transport goods in violation of laws and custom regulations,or for any other illegal purposes.
B- To push or tow any vehicle or object
C- In motor spors ( rall racing, speed testing or testing or reliability trials.
D- To drive on roads not open to and unsuitable for normal traffic,
E- To exceed the limits established by traffic regulations and manifacturer for the number of passengers and / or load capacity for be carried in the vehicle. Alsa to carry inflamable loads.
F- By anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
G- For paid carriage of passengers or goods whatever the method of payment .
3) Lessee must be in possesıon of a valid driving lisence for a minimum of 2 years. The minimum age required is 21.
4) The vehicle may not be driven by persons other than whose names are written in the rental agreement, under any circumstances The drivers subjet toLessor’s prior authorization, provided he fits the term end conditions registrating his name and signiture on the Rental Agrament. Otherwise all insurances become void. The lessee, is responsible for the driver's obeying the terms.
5) Lessee has to inform the Lessor any address changes immediately. Otherwise, given addresswilli be used for all legal correspondance.
6) The Lessee undertakes to park the said vehicle in a safe place, closed and locked, when not use.
7) The Lessee , undertakes to pey to the reissuing expenses ,and the rental charges for the time passed, in the event of registration papers and/or plates
8) Confiscation of the car by authorities,due to the Lessee or not Lessee undertakes to pay all the rescure expences as well as the rental charges up to the Lessor the full value of the vehicle.
9) Traffic fines, ticket, subsequent administrative sanctions and damages casued to the car durng being towed resultıng form traffic violations incuned during the rental perıod are at lese’s expense
10) Lessee, drung the rental period or after delivering back the vehicle discharges the Lessor from responstibility of loss or damage of any good, left or carried in the vehicle.
11) Since the Lessor is not the manufacturer of the vehicle, cannot be liable for any loss or defect resulting directly form a mechanical defect of said vehicle or the accessories, form an accident or frem any other reason
12) Vehicles cannot leave the Turkısh borders without official permission of the Lessor.
13) The Lessee, shall in no event assign, sell, hypothecate or pledge this conttract,the vehicle, its egulment or treat the same in any way detrimental to the Lessor.
14) Lessor and Lessee both agress to proserve their mutual benefist in tracing their rights against third party,authorizing to represent aech other in proprition with their rights and be responsible for juridical expenses in this proportion.
15) Lessee agrees to storage of this personal data,b in case default of payment or return or the under contıidlons in violation of agreement or presentation of false personel documents, the personel dat car be fowarded to a warnıng file.
16) Any infracion of any these undertakings empovers the Lessor to dernand return of the vehicle fortwith, without being reguired to furnish justification or make any payment whatever .
17) Lessor presevers the right,not to extend or to cancel the rental contract, not being subject to any indemities or any reason
18) The petrol is for the Lessee’s account
19) Lesseee, during the rental period, will be responsible of the periodical mainenance (grasing, lubrication, all chage,water level,tyre pressure etc.) of the vehicle. These will be done free of charge by Lessor’s offices ,or if done by arı authorized service it will be paid to the lessee in retuen of an involce taken in the name of Lessor.
20) Normal menhanical wear ,repair expenses are for account of the Lessor , hower,in the event of any damage or repair needed by any cause other than normal wear,and caused from the faultor negligiance of the Lesse, such as driving without out or water,or freezzing of the motor or in similar occasions , Lessee agrees to pay all the damages at his expense , as the transportation expenses of the vehicle.lessee also undertakes to pay the rental charges of the vehicle for days.ount work on the ebasıs of the valid tariff, on the road expences will only by relmbursed against recelptal bills in the name of Lessor and after his confirmation.
21) Any supplementary or cahargre clauses in terms and conditions are nor valid unlees angreed and inscribed byboth sides
22) Any disputes araising hereunder shall be referred to the İzmir Law courts and execution courts to be resolved under Turkish Laws.
23) PAYMENT: The Lessee is personaliy liable to pay lessor or demand the amount of the rental in accordance with the current tariffs,the optinal tems ( CDW,PAL,etc) the subscribed by signind them, togethar with the eventual one way fee ,and the legally applied tax. At delivery a deposit more than the estimated cost is collected. The final calculation will be made on compietion of rental. Car rental is 24 hours. Weekly or monthly rentals are counted as 7 days and 30 days. Delays exceeding 3 hours are charged as a full day.
All the vehicles have compulsery third paty insurance within the legal limits. Lessor undertakes the responsibility in the event of injury or damage to third parties within thıs legal limits of compulsory third part liability incurance in proportion with his benefist from the insurance. Any responsibility above the limits reruns to the lessee. Lesseee has full responsibility and is liable for the theft of the leased car and for all damages. However ; these liabilitles of the Lessee can be covered if the accepts and deposits agreed premlums (CDW) at the time of takıng delivery of the vehicle, and undertakes and fulfill the folowing conditions. Otherwise this CDWis vold.
A) Lessee, under no circumstaces will interfere the damaged vehicle ,and will report any accident, theft or fire to Lessor ant to the nearest authority (traffic police ,local polıce or gendarmeary ) immeditely, unless excused by the doctor’s repot.
B) Sinse the evaluation of the accident has to be done authoritles,the driver onley explance happening and will not accept any charge readily in his statement.
C) Lessee must obtain and hand to the Lessor within 48 hours,a detailed accident repot taken from the nearest authority,alcohol report also the names and addreses of ty explance happening and will not accept any charge readily in his statement.
D) In the event of theft of the vehicle, the Lessee has to report to the nearest authorifty and to the Lessor immediately, Lessee is responsible to pay the rental on the due tariff basis for the first 45 days ,if the vehicle cannot be fount.
ALL THE INSURANCES AND CDW ARE VOID
1) If the accident and alcohol reports are not submited.
2) If the car is driven by persons other than whose names are written in the rental agreement.
3) If the car is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
4) If the driver does not possess a valid driver’s license .
5) If the legal speed limits and traffic regulations are violated .
6) If the driver is 100% faulty.
7) If the accident/damage happens during pushıng or towing a vehicle or any other rolling or non roling object.
8) If the accident or damage happens after expiry of the rental period shown on the rental agreement.
9) If the accident happens during motor sports or on roads not open to and/or suitable for normal traffic.
10) If the acciend/damage happens due to overioad or during transport of inflammable goods.
11) If the fire starts from soutces without flame ,such as cigarettes.
12) Cigarette burns and stains on the seat caver and tyre damages caused by misuse are not covered.
13) Not being able to be benefitted,even partially,from the incurance,for the damage,and injury,not at tributed to his fault, Lessor preserves his righ to the Lessee for his loss.
14) Lessor declines all the responsibility for the Lessee, driver or any person in the vehicle ,caused by a third party.